Monday, December 15, 2014

Merry Christmas

As 2014 comes to an end, I look back and consider the challenges I overcame and the blessings I received this year. I am thankful for all of it, strengthening me for the next phase of my life.

Completing Book III of La Rose was a challenge, that's for sure. I think the greatest barrier was me. I had to get past me to finish it. Get past the negative tapes playing in my head. Let go of the past. So many spiritual adversaries challenged me. But I came through. By the grace of God came through.

Now I'm am enjoying one of the most successful and controversial books of my career.

I thank all of you for the success of La Rose Book III Le Baton Chronicles.



Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Fabulous New Year to all. Live our Dreams in 2015.

Claudia Helena Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment