Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Comic Con 2013

Every year I try to attend ComicCon. In 2012 I was working in Seattle, so I missed the event. However, I'm happy to say that I made it to the 2013 Convention; and I wasn't disappointed.

I haven't been able to score any tickets since 2011, so nowadays I just go down to the convention center and walk around, taking in the sights and sounds. There is plenty to see! But this year was different for me. For ComicCon 2013, I had my two books to plug: Dorothy Jones A Jazz Age Trip Through Oz and La Rose, Book I Le Baton Chronicles. Yay!!! Every year since 2010, I would always tell myself, 'Next year, I will plug my book at ComicCon.' My 'Next Year' came July 20, 2013.

Dressed as "The Rose," a character from  my book, I took to the the streets of ComicCon and handed out pluggers. I met so many cool and interesting people. It was a fun day and I enjoyed mysellf.

Check out the rest of my photos on Picasa!




No comments:

Post a Comment